At Utah Plastics Group, we understand your need for a specialist with the capabilities to manage your project from idea to finished product. In additional to our manufacturing capabilities, UPG offers the following value added technologies and services.
- Design and Engineering: UPG has the experience and expertise to manage all aspects of product design and engineering. UPG offers the latest in computer aided engineering (CAE) including 3D modeling, finite element analysis (FEA), and prototype development.
- Program Management: UPG account managers, customer service, quality, and engineering teams have years of experience in managing the product launch process. We understand that it takes a cross functional team to effectively manage all aspects of the supply chain.
- Product Development: UPG works with customers to understand their problems, and then works in a cooperative environment to develop practical solutions. We understand all aspects of the product development process.
- Material Development: UPG compounds and molds a wide range of plastics including olefins, styrenics, elastomers, engineered plastics, and high performance polymers. Our in-house polymer team and custom compounding capabilities enable us to develop custom solutions for our customers.
- Tooling Design: UPG offers complete tooling services including design, manufacture, maintenance, and service. We are able to manage your tooling project from concept through validation and certification.
- Lab Services: Our quality and development lab offers various material and part validation and testing services.
UPG’s engineering, R&D, and manufacturing teams are able to bring their expertise to a wide range of problems during the product development cycle. Our extensive engineering services allow us to be your full service manufacturer.